Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) provided in a news release a Q3 FY20 corporate update.
During the quarter ended March 31, 2020, Reliq generated 359% greater revenue year over year and 14% greater revenue quarter over quarter.
During the same period, the healthcare tech company received gross proceeds of $1,255,625 from employees and consultants exercising options along with $200,000 as the final payment from its lawsuit settlement. Consequently, management believes the company will not need to raise funds for the rest of calendar year 2020.
Reliq currently has a near-term pipeline of about 1,300 providers and 550,000 patients, as determined by its number of clients under contract and its accounts expected to close sometime during the next two quarters. Further, the pipeline is continuing to grow as demand for the company's products increases.
The release highlighted that Reliq's telemedicine and remote monitoring technology offerings are more relevant than ever in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic as the healthcare industry shifts to a virtual care model from an in-person one.
"Reliq will be dedicating additional resources to onboarding patients to the iUGO Care platform in the coming months to help the company's clients achieve their goals of keeping patients healthy and at home and reducing their potential exposure to the virus," the release noted.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.