Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) signed contracts with seven new clients in Texas to provide them with mobile health and telemedicine solutions, it announced in a news release.
With these new contracts, Reliq Health will add two new clinical uses of its technology: pediatric remote patient monitoring and principal care management.
As of Jan. 1, 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) began covering, via new principal care management billing codes, specialists' use of Reliq's iUGO Care platform to manage patients with one chronic condition. Previously, CMS only covered its use in chronic care management by primary care physicians of patients with two or more chronic conditions.
The addition of those specific CMS billing codes "allows endocrinologists, nephrologists, respirologists, cardiologists and other specialists to provide ongoing care to their patients in the community setting to prevent complications, reduce the cost of care and improve health outcomes," Reliq CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley said in the release.
The Canadian healthcare tech firm will add the patients of its new clients to the Reliq platform this month, in Dallas, Laredo and Hidalgo County.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.