In a news release, mobile health and telemedicine solutions technology company Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced that "it has signed a contract with Blum Telehealth to provide its iUGO Care Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) solutions to over 50,000 eligible Medicare patients in Louisiana."
"We are very pleased to be working with Blum Telehealth to bring our iUGO Care CCM and BHI solutions to more than 50,000 patients throughout Louisiana. We will be working with over 150 Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) in Louisiana, providing our iUGO Care software, as well as support services through our call center in Port St Lucie, Florida," commented Reliq Health Technologies' CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley.
"We'll begin onboarding CCM patients to our platform in April and will expand to include BHI patients in Q3 of this calendar year. Each patient on the platform will generate between USD $30 and USD $100 per month in revenue, depending on the modules and services required for the given patient. We expect to complete onboarding of all patients within the next 12 months," Dr. Crossley added.
"Integrating behavioral health care with primary care can improve outcomes for the millions of Americans with mental or behavioral health conditions," the company stated.
The firm advised that "behavioral health integration enhances standard primary care by adding two key services: care management support for patients receiving behavioral health treatment and regular psychiatric inter-specialty consultation."
According to the report, Blum Telehealth brings together all of an individual's healthcare providers, which can reduce healthcare costs and can also cost efficiently expand reach to underserved populations. The firm assists hospitals in referring non-critical patients from the emergency room to practitioners, and in schools, "it brings together parents, pediatrician and school nurse to diagnose and treat a sick student without anyone having to leave the office."
Reliq Health is a mobile and telemedicine focused healthcare company that specializes in developing software solutions for the Community Care market. The company stated that "its powerful iUGO Care platform supports care coordination and community-based healthcare, and allows complex patients to receive high quality care at home, improve health outcomes, enhances quality of life for patients and families and reduces the cost of care delivery."[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.